Sunday, March 21, 2010

Macro Setting




Finally found the macro setting on my camera and therefore plan to make up for lost time. These are some pictures of different pairs of earrings I've made. The origami crane pairs are some of my favourites, so cool but I think the cutlery pairs are right on trend with all the Alice in Wonderland things about. To be honest I've got heaps of different pairs sitting round the house. I'm just so slack I never get around to doing the weekend markets but on the bright side having massive amounts of jewellery and artworks means I have ready made birthday gifts for all my beloved friends and family (this means you big sister 26th March). Maybe I'll get around to selling some on my Made It shop...

2 comments:

  1. nice work with the micro setting the photos are soooo clear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I was pretty happy with them.

    ReplyDelete