Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dreams


I had this dream that I was standing in this department store in front of a display case which had bottles of perfume in it. The display case was one of those 'when opened alarm will sound' types and I was agonising about if I should open it and get out the bottle of perfume I wanted. (Even in my dreams I'm worried I'll make the wrong decision.) I eventually decided to open the case but when I did the perfume had freakishly vanished and all that was left was some crappy knockoff. I guess like in life if you wait too long for something you really want you might not get it at all or you might be left with some cheap imitation of what you thought you wanted.

2 comments:

  1. ....no right or wrong decision...just decisions and consequences

    ReplyDelete
  2. todays quote : the door of opportunity won't always open with out a little shoving

    ReplyDelete